Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lap Top Curse Wont Move How To Fix I Need Help. EASY 10!!!!!?

I need help. EASY 10!!!!!? - lap top curse wont move how to fix

Sorry, your time. I just need help.
It's a girl in my church. at my age shes shes gonna B 13 in April and just got into middle school this year. She lives with her alcoholic father and smokes and swears and HES, HES, but not offensive or anything. But in a small church with a popular band and an unpopular group. Well, shes not in the group People ITH me and my friends Trys to act cute and use tons of makeup, and she looks like a little clown. They did not have much money so it can not, however, American Eagle or Hollister clothing is telling us what he's doing. and she always pulls her top down low, where u see his "crazy." and cubes, and then use the red lipstick. and flirts with my friend Guy. cuz in the classroom9, ll sit on the lap of my cousin that I have a bag of chips and eat them, so try to copy and I took a bag and said, "I, uh, and if u want to eat u should to come here." atleast and weighs 250 pounds. curly hair and it was an African. and it is not put makeup on the right side. How can I help. embarress he's ego more than it already is, and i also in love with all people in the church ages 5-9. shes 12th They help me help you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment