Saturday, January 2, 2010

Power Of Attorney England I Have Power Of Attorney Over A 3-years Estranged Foreign National Husband - Can I Divorce Myself?

I have power of attorney over a 3-years estranged foreign national husband - can I divorce myself? - power of attorney england

My English husband returned to England three years ago, in January of this year. We have not seen since - we have no assets and his two children who has no interest in the visit to have. Before his departure he gave me not to ask the authority for an indefinite period (- long story there) and I wonder if you could use this plan to divorce, "I" in their name? Will I do not support and is unable to pay anything of importance anyway - what is the quickest and easiest way to get a divorce here?

(I live in Illinois, by the way.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment