Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ohio Builders Building A Green Home In Ohio?

Building a green home in Ohio? - ohio builders

I fight for the producers in Ohio (preferably Northeast Ohio) set up to find green real estate. I have several of the state, but I prefer to support the local economy. Please help me, you will find information on manufacturers of Northeast Ohio, or perhaps a website dedicated to the builders in my area can. I would also like to know about "green" model homes in Ohio, the price per square meter, etc.

1 comments:

exbuilde... said...

The best way is to contact your local chapter of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) for sale. Here is a link to your local branch location:

http://www.nahb.org/local_association_se ...

Everything you need to do is your zip code to give access to information. Your local NAHB is familiar with all members of the local contractors and a list of "green" builders in your area.

Good luck with your construction project.

Post a Comment