Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rotator Cuff Tear Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Have I Got A Torn Rotator Cuff...please Help :D?

Have i got a torn rotator cuff...please help :D? - rotator cuff tear symptoms more condition_symptoms

I am a woman of 19 years

GI symptoms:
Pain in the arm and shoulder
Pain occurs at night and early morning
Is she deaf
Sometimes, when I felt my shoulder instead of blocking the locked position is something like a click

For more information:
iv been with this pain 9 months with this updated 08 juillet
and has Difens Tylex () without relief
Gels () without relief
Steroid injections () without relief
is a complete blood tests (negitive)
were tested nerves (negitive)

the only thing I can do, who could think in this case, a pram and pushing her twice a day for 20 minutes, was (it was for April 2008 to August 2008) to then once daily for 20 minutes (from September 2008 to February 2009) fortunately, the child is asleep on its own)

referred to an orthopedist for my .... Doctor will decide on Monday when the course is .... Doctor said it could see six months to the orthopedic

Pain was very bad as I far onlyPull My Arm

My Docter has no idea what was wrong with me .... I wonder whether there may be a rotator cuff

Thanks in advance

Jade:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment