Friday, February 19, 2010

Av Reciver For Jamo C 809 Audio On My Xbox 360 Will Only Work When Hooked Directly To TV Not My AV Reciver?

Audio on my Xbox 360 will only work when hooked directly to TV not my AV Reciver? - av reciver for jamo c 809

I bought a Reciver for surround-sound speakers and some not. I paint the reciver to the TV, but the only way I can seem to the audio if I have the RCA audio cable to the back of the TV with HDMI connections. Ive tried changing the HDMI ports and everything. I've also tried to use different key audio inputs on the back of the reciver and television and still nothing! What am I doing wrong? I am a total ass when it comes to creating audio for the home. If necessary, I could take some photos available.

Consider ON TV 42 "Insignia and Sony AV Reciver.

2 comments:

Earth: The Connected Home said...

Your answer is in the menu of the AV receiver.
If you

Red / White RCA, the receiver must analog audio --

Orange RCA (single) set the receiver or digital coaxial SPDIF

Optics (square connector) to the receiver or optical Toslink

One of these works, but you should tell your receiver, you wait where the audio signal.

BANG P said...

What is the model of your Sony receiver? It may not be compatible HDMI switching. You must Sign in with an optical cable to a receiver for sound and do not forget to select the type of audio output on the Xbox and the beneficiaries.

Post a Comment