Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shiny Rayquaza Wall Paper Gameshark SP Codes For Pokemon Emerald?

Gameshark SP Codes for Pokemon Emerald? - shiny rayquaza wall paper

I am looking for 12 digits. I know that Gameshark codes are regularly as Pokemon # 1: Statistics of Max and receiving BP (Hold Select), but I'm looking for different codes, such as passage through the walls or in bright mode. So, I see many black or yellow Groudon Rayquaza (shiny), but the code that I know who works GameShark SP (which is the same as Code Breaker):

00006FA7000A
1006AF880007

83007CE40021 ...

This is a view, but we see here is my question: how?
This code works only for wild pokemon, and not just as a legendary Pokemon Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Jirachi, Deoxys, etc. I have a wild Pokemon modifier, but uses a new master code, the code shiny on top. How do they do that! Ciro's Pokemon Maker DOESN'T WORK for me ... I really need help ... really.

1 comments:

SammySus... said...

I have the same thing as you have. It's just that I promised someone a shiny Vulpix for Diamond and Pearl (I take offers on a web page, and we will have Wi-Fi) use trade to do so. If you are not a code, then you should not deal with it. Not sure about the code walkthrough walls, either. Ben needs to find a Vulpix ... What game? Fire Red or Leaf Green?

Post a Comment