Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Michael Jackson Moonwalk Gif Michael Jackson, Some Things Still Go Unexplained?

Michael Jackson, Some Things Still Go Unexplained? - michael jackson moonwalk gif

You know you can come with his theory that the reason Michael did things.

lol "and say, why, why it so"

explain
WHY Michael
Step-Grabber

talk nonsence at the end of the song? (Example: Remember The Time) "drarrdadadada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFy8PL1aJ ...
Fast Foward 3:27

"Wipe your mouth on the stage
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168 ...

Wear tape on his fingers?

wear a glove

It is time, HOW?

"He would run for several minutes without drill into the earth?

- Moonwalk better than he earthwallked

- Would you on your toes, jump feet, but not to them directly

- DiD, with he, he comes! and "OWS"

Even though I know my own answers to most of these questions.
I see what you think.

3 comments:

Miss Popcorn said...

Because he is incredibly talented and very original and unique.
But you know, I think I can answer some of these questions, you even answered some of them.
The hook of his step?
Well, Oprah asked him ... here at 0:18 (when prompted laughs and It's so cute: 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crma7Q2kh ...

-speak nonsense at the end of the song?
Well uh ... I always thought it was a bit like saying to ... lalala drarrdadadada except it or something lol

wear a glove
I think I read that somewhere ... Many people say it was because he has vitiligo, and some had begun it, and wanted to hide, but I'm not 100% sure that's true. I also believe, said the use of a glove seemed all too common. : P

The rest of them, well, some of them really have no idea, I was so impressive. : P and "how", well, like I said, was incredibly talented. :)

♪Ada♫ said...

Because it is unique, original, unexpected and even

Without these things it would not be Michael Jackson.


btw, have answered some of these questions, but others are there because they have invented, or be released.

dr.murray beat it or ill beat u said...

three words ..

MICHAEL JACKSON BABY!

what do u expect?

Post a Comment