Thursday, February 18, 2010

Polaris Extra 10 Suspension I Have A1996 XLT Polaris And I Am Trying To Figure Out Few Things?

I have a1996 XLT polaris and i am trying to figure out few things? - polaris extra 10 suspension

The chassis is very robust and has a spare tire on the runway after another Polaris - but no indication of the nature of the suspension - (Xtra 10 - Xtra-12, etc.) is considerably more robust than the old style of Polaris - "And I ask me about the power of the horses in this year and model - thank you Everbody

1 comments:

...mr2fi... said...

The extra line was added to increase the lifespan of hyfax regulator. If the rear suspension is in stock - it was a 12 Xtra. If the separation of parts that could be an M-10. I do not think this sled was senior horses. I think in the 100-110 range. You can get more information about your local dealer for Polaris sleds.

Post a Comment